3.26.2008

i loved you from the first time i seed you...

My seed bead collection

Is it just me, or does it look like I have enough beads to last a life time (or two)? This isn't even my entire stock, it's only the SEED beads I wanted to show you. I'm not even sure if this is all of them.

I got this sudden urge to start beading yesterday. I have two unfinished creations right now:

Current Project (March 26, 2008) Current Project (March 26, 2008)

Would you believe me if I told you I wasn't even really into beading? By the looks of my collection, Im sure you're saying "NO", but I don't know the first thing about it honestly. Im still trying to figure out how I finished the last seed bead necklace I made, which was almost 2 years ago now...

Maybe I closed it with a crimp bead and a regular old lobster clasp.... No, I don't even think I knew what a crimp bead was back then, much less how to use one. Again, I am not really into beading.

So many BEADS!

Hey, maybe this will give me an excuse to expand my seemingly endless collection... I can't believe I have over 40 different colors and not ONE of them is.... white *sigh*. That really strains my creative juice flow. I think everything needs a little bit of white.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I WISH I had that many beads I'll have to take a picture of my entire bead collection to show you. You might cry. It's less than your seed beads.

Anonymous said...

Wow you do have a lot of beads. I dabbled in making jewelry but just wasn't for me so I have tons of beads and jewelry accessories that you may be interested in. Drop me a line if you are interested. :-)

Laura said...

My beads all fit in one little bowl. I want your beads!!