3.03.2008

Show me what you're workin' with!

I WANNA SEE WHAT YOUR CURRENT PROJECT IS!
Ill show you mine if you show me yours, hee hee!

I've been making friendship bracelets for the past few days.
Chocolate-covered light pink cherry anchors
I just added this one to my shop (great colors, no?)


IMG_3453 IMG_3458
IMG_3457 IMG_3459


Now show me your projects! If you can figure out how to post a pic in my comments section go right on ahead. If not, just tell me about it! Link to a photo if you must.


Happy Crafting Everyone!

♥MD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelli

I like those. :-) Hey craftfly.com is totally free. Even though I have my own website that I pay for, it can't hurt to have more exposure.

The only drawback is the shipping for now is not right so you have to set a flat rate fee. Its still pretty new but totally free.

hugs
Michelle