2.28.2008

But it was just a paper bag...

As I was doing my daily rounds reading my fellow crafters blogs, I saw what I thought was a duck running around outside of my window. But it was just a paper bag. It resembled a mini tornado because it just kept going around and around and around. I tried to get a video of it, but it flew WAYYY up into the air just when I pressed record. What a tease. I took a pic anyway just to illustrate what it did haha!


paper_bag




Big Peanut Butter Cookie

Mmmm just look at that BIG tasty cookie! It is seriously larger than my hand! I made some really tasty Peanut Butter Cookies last night for my roomates and I. Didn't meassure a THING! Haha I love being able to do that. I just dumped a HUGE amount of crunchy peanut butter in a bowl with an egg, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, i-cant-believe-this-shit (its not butter), and a dash of salt and slowy mixed in some flour and VOILA homemade cookie dough! I know im weird, but I spread some butter on the bottom of the cookie sheet to give it a very slight buttery taste on the bottom of the cookies. I wish I made more, but it waas just enough batter for four REALLY LARGE cookies!

3 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

hey raw soil...great blog...simple,not over cluttered w/ other peoples' stuff...found you on the etsy forums about blogging...continued success!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my Shell that cookie looks yummy. I love your new layout. I am thinking of changing mine as well. Not sure to what LOL

hugs

malevolent-mimi said...

Thank you, I really like this new layout as well! everything looks much better and more organized. Easy on the eyes I hope...