2.12.2008

INDIEPLUBLIC

I just joined this site called Indepublic!

I don't know too much, but by the looks of it, it's like myspace for those who love to create and those who love to appreciate!

It was really easy for me to create my profile, no confusion there.
At Indepublic you can interect with others by joining groups, or getting involved in the forums. There you can meet new people to add to your friends list and invite people you already know to join in the fun.

One thing I really like is how easily you can upload photos. Not only can you send in photos from your computer or phone, but indiepublic is compatible with Flickr, so if you are already a member and have photos up, you don't have to go trough the hassle of uploading, sorting and describing each photo. You can even choose which galleries you do and do not want to share.
(I uploaded a total of 30 photos in about 2 min. full of descriptions and links that I had on my Flickr account)

I believe you can also upload videos and post blogs there, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. And now there is a Learning Library where you can read marketing articles, diy tips, inspirational stories and more!

All of this and I have been a member for less than 2 hours!
I can only imagine what else I am about to find out from this place...

2 comments:

Bella said...

Halo!! it' me Izabella from Indiepublic...just checking out your sites~

I am loving this blog, very hip!!

off to check out your myspace page

xo ~Izabella

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

HI! You've won my OWOH giveaway! Congratulations! Please email me your addy. tatterededge at shaw dot ca